Are you a big fan of crunchy snacks? Want to try something totally different? How about pasta crisps?!
They're crunchy, cheap, quick and easy to make. Nice!
Pasta CrispsHow crunchy can you make them?
They're quick to make and actually a healthy alternative to a bag of fried potato crisps!
Ingredients200g short pasta (you can choose the shape)
Your favourite dip to serve (tomato based or other)
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Boil the pasta in salted water according to the packet instructions
- Drain the water and put the pasta in a bowl
- Mix in the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, parmesan and (optional) chilli flakes
- Mix it all together so that the pasta is well coated
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Spread the pasta out so it isn't overlapping or touching
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until golden brown
- Once ready, serve with your favourite dip. A tomato based dip goes well!